Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A win, a loss, a win

The title pretty much sums it up. We went to Linz and played the Steelsharks and got a win 49-14, came back home and got hammered by the Innsbruck Raiders 3-41, and then won this past weekend against the CNC Gladiators 33-0. It is kind of hard to know exactly where we are when we go from handling a team to getting hammered to completely controlling another game. I guess we will find out more when we play this weekend against the Danube Dragons. The Dragons are one of the top teams in the league and are tied for 1st place at the moment. I feel good about our chances. The thing is that I also would have said that before the Raiders. Time will tell.

That is all I have to report right now. I just wanted to get a quick update in before practice. Hope all is well back home. Take care

--Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment